[rrd-users] Re: Installation on NT

Leo Le lle at socccd.cc.ca.us
Thu Aug 22 17:28:24 MEST 2002

Hi Mike,
I has been using rrdtool on WinNT for a long time. Just like you, I don't have
any idea how to put things together to make things work the way you want. But I
did it. It take time and a lot of work. You should go to
http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/mod_perl/cpan-search?
to find perl module you need and the step by step instruction usually included
in module itself. I think there is a section show you how to insatll perl
module too. The modules after installed should be part of the Perl. You just
call them using USE in the Perl script. Actually, it is not that hard at all
after you done a few time. Be patient. Your time spent worth it.
Good luck.
Leo Le
Network Analyst
South Orange County Community College District