[rrd-users] Profile by time of day and day of week

Luc Moreau lucm at advalvas.be
Sun Dec 1 01:38:46 MET 2002

Hi !

I'm new to this list. I'm trying to investigate ways of averaging
variables by time of day (over a sequence of days) or even day of week
(averaging all Mondays at 10am).  Is there support for this in RRD ?  As
far as I can see, I can record the raw data with RRD but the kind of
averaging I want to do, it seems I'll have to do it by external
programs.  Did I miss something obvious ?

Thanks

Luc

--
Luc Moreau (lucm at advalvas dot be)
Linux (because reboots are for upgrades ;-)