[rrd-users] mrtg-rrd

Danny danilo.v at pacific.net.ph
Sun Dec 8 07:00:30 MET 2002

Hi All,

I recently integrated rrd to my mrtg and used
mrtg-rrd.cgi as front-end to rrd files.

Has anybody here modified the script to make the web output
with one column only.  By default, I get two columns when I
call the following in my web browser:

http://myweb.net/cgi-bin/mrtg-rrd.cgi

Also, is there a way to limit write access to the *.png files?
That is, not writable by the world?  Because I had to
make the permission 666 for all the png files in order
for the script to be able to write to those files.

I tried searching the site for mailing-list for mrtg-rrd but
couldn't find one.  So I decided to post here.

Thank you in advance,

- Danny