[rrd-users] Re: actual bandwidth usage using 14all

Imran @ eServers dot Biz imran at eservers.biz
Thu Dec 26 14:41:29 MET 2002

Vijay,

Thanks for your advice, but I am already aware of the script that you
mentioned.
As, it happens to be I have the patch that shows the total bandwidth in
14all like the one at
http://mrtg.vortechhosting.com/switch1/?log=65.57.231.8_1 but I just
cant seem to get it to work.

It looks like the patch is for a older verion of 14all and not the
latest one out there.
If someone would be willing to get this patch to work, I could send them
a copy of it.

Kind Regards,
Imran

Hi Imran,
There is no specific way to calculate the data transfer from the
machines , co-located servers in your case .But there definetely a
script which can be used over MRTG which calculates the traffic total
from the servers and reports in a graphical format i;e daily, monthly
usage.

Given below is the site link  and the instrcutions how to make this
script
running:

http://www.geocities.com/josef_wendel/

In this page look for mrtg totalizer. you need to install a few GD
libraries whcih can be downladed cron CPAN.

Vijay

Is there any way to get the actual data transfer displayed on the RRD
graphs using 14all.cgi

An example of this can be found here
http://mrtg.vortechhosting.com/switch1/?log=65.57.231.8_1

Any help appreciated.