[rrd-users] Re: Week 0

Håkan Lindholm hakan at spray.se
Sat Feb 2 23:16:17 MET 2002

Well, in Sweden week 1 is actually the first week with at least 4 days.
This is what I use for printing week numbers in customized 14all.cgi:

push @args,'-x','WEEK:1:MONTH:1:WEEK:1:604800:Week %V';

/H

--
                Senior Network Engineer  @  SPRAY NETWORK SERVICES AB
         System, Network and Security Architecture and Administration