[rrd-users] Newbie question on graph alignment

ed.rolison at itc.alstom.com ed.rolison at itc.alstom.com
Fri Feb 8 14:54:26 MET 2002

I've had a look through the list archive, and can't find any references,
but
I'd imagine this is a remarkably simple question.

I'm currently plotting a 'per month' graph, of maximum values (over a
year).
Whenever I do though the 'transition point' appears to be in the middle of
the month.
What I'd like is so the maximum each month, appears as a block from the
start, to the end of the month.
At a guess there's a pretty simple way of doing this, but I can't seem to
figure out what it is.

(This is looking at plotting help desk calls, by subject, each month. To
accomplish this, I've put
each days calls into the RRD, and want to see monthly totals)

I'm currently looking at extracting the information again and setting each
call's date, to be the first day of the month,
but this isn't really ideal.

Does anyone have any cunning thoughts as to a solution?

Thanks,
Ed Rolison

CONFIDENTIALITY:
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If
you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do
not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or
store or copy the information in any medium.