[rrd-users] Re: RRD general info about length of storage

Clay Jones clay at clay-jones.com
Tue Feb 12 20:53:27 MET 2002

Is it correct that the RRD would contain 1 year's worth of data points if I
specify an RRA with a yearly average?  Is keeping 1 year's work of 5 minute
data points the only way to generate a yearly average graph?

It's not a problem to do so, I just want to be clear on the implementation,

Thanks very much for your feedback.