[rrd-users] Graphing DNS statistics using RRDTool

Alan Knipmeyer Alan.Knipmeyer at btlooksmart.net
Wed Feb 13 18:30:24 MET 2002

Hiya,

I need to graph All the popular variables from a statistics dump on a
BIND 8 name server. I need something 'out the box' to help me put these
figures into RRDTool and produce some graphs. Can anyone recommend a
front end I can use to report that stats ? I'm pretty sure that RRDtool
would be excellent at this !

Re,

Al.

Alan Knipmeyer - Unix Systems Administrator
BT LookSmart, Elizabeth House, 39 York Road, London, SE1 7NQ. Tel : +44
(0)20 7401 5505
'Bagpuss, dear Bagpuss. Old fat furry cat-puss. Awake and see this thing
that I bring. Awake, be bright, be golden and light. Oh Bagpuss, hear
what I sing.'