[rrd-users] multi STACK legend graph

Przemyslaw Karwasiecki karwas at ifxcorp.com
Tue Feb 19 18:17:37 MET 2002

All,

I have several graphs created with multiple STACK operators,
placed on top of AREA operator.

Because label assigned to each of those is printed in order
from first AREA and next subsequent STACK, legend generated
in such way has a oposite order then graph.

On some diagrams I am charting ~ 10 different variables (bandwith)
to different locations using different colors.
They are obviously always ordered in a specific way.
But unfortunatelly, legend is always ordered in opposite way.

Do you happened to know any knob to invert this behavior?

Thanks,

Przemek