[rrd-users] Re: Collection of statistics

Richard Rose rik+rrdtool at little-black-kitty.net
Thu Jan 3 16:40:23 MET 2002

On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 11:56:08AM +0700, Olivier Nicole wrote:
> Hi Rik,
>
> I use FreeBSD 4.x but could not locate NeTraMet in the ports, would
> you happen to have an URL?

You probably need to refresh your ports tree. http://freshports.org will
be able to tell you when it went into the ports tree. The location on
disk (that I found) was /usr/ports/net/NeTraMet. I found this with a
make search key='netramet' in /usr/ports. (Just in case the locatrion
has changed.

Like I said though, Ipfilter will do what I'm after anyway, so I'd
rather use that, and save having more complex software on the system.

rik