[rrd-users] Re: Monitoring Spoolers

Falko Zurell falko.zurell at pixelpark.com
Tue Jan 15 13:21:19 MET 2002

Hi Rob,

looks like like you simply forgot to print out the graph.

Try this:

rrdtool graph brisqck.gif DEF:mybrisqck=brisqck.rrd:brisqck:AVERAGE \
LINE2:mybrisqck#FF0000:"Printer"

In your command you specified a Datasource but didn't printed anything out.
See the rrdtool graph help on www.rrdtool.org

kind regards
--
Falko Zurell  - Webmaster