[rrd-users] Re: NT Monitoring?

David Gabler dgabler at TRUELINK.com
Wed Jan 16 17:56:47 MET 2002

Why not write a simple perl front end that feeds data into the rrd?  Then
another again to generate the graphs.  It truly is not that difficult to
roll your own.  That is assuming you have some determination.  If you cant
do it then find one of the pre-made interfaces, e.g. slamon, orca .....

Your questions are not really routine however some may be easily answered in
the faqs etc which can be found at faq.mrtg.org and plain jane documentation
at www.rrdtool.org .  All it takes is some willingness to read and
experiment the and time on your part to do this.

You also might wish to create png's instead of gifs as they tend to be
lighter weight, etc.

good luck.

David