[rrd-users] Re: C API problem (rrd_update)

Dustin Sallings dustin+rrdtool at spy.net
Wed Jan 23 23:11:53 MET 2002

Around 08:31 on Jan 23, 2002, Frank Swasey said:

# Try setting "optind" to 0 between calls (of course you will have to
# #include <getopt.h> to have optind defined properly).

	I just gave it an extern define and it worked great.  Thanks for
the advice.

	I don't see an online bug database.  Does anyone read this list
who might fix this in the future?  :)

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin at spy.net>