[rrd-users] Re: RRD logging working but I need iodiot's guide!

Sawyer, David david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Fri Jan 25 15:14:13 MET 2002

I'm sure you've seen my posts on the MRTG list.

I use the following on my Win2000 box...

MrDaemon + MRTG + RRDTool + 14all.cgi + MyHTMLCode

I use 14all.cgi to create the graphs and HTML pages and my own HTML code to
list all my targets.

I looked at routers.cgi and didn't like the flashing screen every time I
clicked on a device, I also found 14all.cgi easier to use.

Go to www.geocities.com/mrtg_daemon and click on 'Easy Target Indexing' from
the top frame to see an example of what my HTML code can do.

I may create an idiots guide to 14all.cgi for us Windows users and put it on
my web site, but don't expect anything soon.

If you want a copy of my 14all.cgi then please reply.

I don't know if you know this but if you copy the MRTG .log files into the
same folder that your storing the new RRD logs all history will be added to
the new RRD logs :-)

Also make sure IIS is configured to at least read & write ('home directory'
tab) in all the folders that store the html and images.