[rrd-users] MRTG-like output but with 4 measures

lebayle lebayle at esrf.fr
Tue Jul 2 08:14:13 MEST 2002

Hi,

I would like to get exactly the same output than MRTG, but using more than
just two measures (input, output). Currently, I've got all the necessary
stuff: RRDtool is working and updating my RRDs (around 350 of them, with 4
measures in each), and I began to use rrdtool graph but I lack the
interesting features of the MRTG output. mrtg-rrd.cgi is OK but adding the
two measures proves to be a bit tricky ...
In order to avoid re-ineventing the wheel, does such a generic cgi exist
(e.g. using arrays for the "legend" entries) which allows to generate such
pages ?

Thanks in advance,
Bruno LEBAYLE.
     o  o  o       Bruno LEBAYLE - Network group
  o   o o o   o    E.S.R.F (European Synchrotron Radiation Facility)
    o  ooo  o      BP220, 38043 GRENOBLE CEDEX 9
o o o ooooo o o o  phone (33)4-7688-2258
    o  ooo  o      fax   (33)4-7688-2020
  o   o o o   o    email lebayle at esrf.fr
     o  o  o
        o  http://www.esrf.fr/computing/cs/sysadmin/network/home.html