[rrd-users] Re: Thresholds

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Thu Jul 4 14:24:31 MEST 2002

Not to be one to tell you aftert the fact, but if you have anything other than WorkDir (like IcoinDir and ThreshDir), you need to remove WorkDir and replace it with the other Dir attributes.  It's either all or nothing - either WorkDir or all the others.  That may be the source of your particular problem.

Paul

>>> Martin Rheumer <martinr at hotkey.net.au> 07/03/02 20:15 PM >>>

Any word on when Thresholds are going to be fixed on rrdtool
via mrtg.

Had a disk drive fill up last night without a warning..

80 % when I went home and 99% when I got in Thresholds set
to 90% and no mention of email when it triggered.

Whereas the mrtg running previously ( no changes at all )
triggers perfectly.

WorkDir: /home/mrtg/public_html/
Icondir:/mrtg/gifs/
ThreshDir: /tmp

PathAdd: /home/mrtg/bin/
LibAdd: /home/mrtg/lib/
LogFormat: rrdtool

Target[localhost.disk1]: `/home/mrtg/bin/HD_Free.pl 1`
MaxBytes[localhost.disk1]: 7780676
Options[localhost.disk1]: growright, gauge
Title[localhost.disk1]: Disk 1 Space Available
kMG[localhost.disk1]: k,M,G,T,P
ShortLegend[localhost.disk1]: Bytes
YLegend[localhost.disk1]: Disk Space
LegendI[localhost.disk1]: Disk Space Used
LegendO[localhost.disk1]: Total Disk Space
ThreshMaxI[localhost.disk1]: 95%
ThreshProgI[localhost.disk1]: /home/mrtg/bin_thresh/disk_thresh.pl
ThreshProgOKI[localhost.disk1]: /home/mrtg/bin_thresh/disk_threshok.pl
SetEnv[localhost.disk1]: CFG_NAME="localhost"
PageTop[localhost.disk1]: <H1>Disk Space used (/)</H1>
 <TABLE>
   <TR><TD>System:</TD><TD>localhost</TD></TR>
   <TR><TD>Interface:</TD><TD>Disk Space - Disk 1</TD></TR>
  </TABLE>

Thanks
Martin