[rrd-users] Re: Error: Cannot create graph

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Wed Jul 10 19:40:42 MEST 2002

What are you using to create the graphs?  Do you get an
error when executing a cgi script, or are you attempting to
generate graphs from a command line prompt?  What kind
of error are you getting?

Paul

>>> John Oliver <joliver at john-oliver.net> 07/10/02 01:18PM >>>

I have several of my targets working under RRDTool now.  I just
converted another (copied .cfg, added the rrdtool stuff, copied the .log
files to new WorkDir, etc., just like everything else), and it won't
create graphs.  Searching the archives turned up one post saying "This
is almost always a permissions issue", but the permissions are exactly
the same on all files.  What else could it be?

--
John Oliver                                    http://www.john-oliver.net/ joliver at john-oliver.net                    http://www.mrtg-monitoring.com/