[rrd-users] Re: Missing images

John Oliver joliver at john-oliver.net
Tue Jul 16 01:51:15 MEST 2002

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 12:49:19AM +0200, Alex van den Bogaerdt wrote:
> John Oliver wrote:
>
> [on mrtg icon images]
>
> > How do I get RRDTool to be able to read the files and get them in the
> > web page?
>
> You don't.  RRDtool doesn't use those images, it's the front end that
> includes a link for them.  Try setting icondir to "/icons/" and check
> the webserver log if it tries to download from "/var/www/icons/..." .

OK, that's sort of got it.  But now, I also notice that the HTML is
looking for a .gif instead of a .png, which is *really* weird, since I'm
using recent MRTG, libgd, etc.  Searching for an answer leads to some
old threads where people complain about getting pngs instead of gifs...
:-)

--
John Oliver                                    http://www.john-oliver.net/
joliver at john-oliver.net                    http://www.mrtg-monitoring.com/