[rrd-users] MRTG / RRDTool

Fabio de Barros Gabriel fgabriel at grupotms.com.br
Fri Jul 19 20:41:41 MEST 2002

Hello RRDTools user,

Sorry my poor English...

I'm new in RRDTools and need help for understand like MRTG work with
RRDTools.

Here, I have MRTG installed and work gather data link Frame Relay,
utilization switch, broadcast and packet received. I would like install
RRDTools for record data, use other graphs for monitoring other services and
install cricket but I didn't find Install Guide for Win2k and I don't know
if RRDTools work with scrip MRTG that already it is running and generating
report.

Somebody could explain like function integration MRTG/RRDTools?!

There's somebory that work with MRTG/RRDTools in Win2k or Linux/Solaris is
better?!!

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Fabio Gabriel