[rrd-users] Re: Up time percent

Gerhard Ecaroh Froehlich gerhard.froehlich at produktion.gis-online.de
Fri Jun 7 10:22:11 MEST 2002

Hi all,

Olivier Nicole wrote:

> I think those information can be retreived directly with SNMP, cant
> they?
>
> Olivier

Only in short, your quiet right. Didn't think to much on it cause "Remstats" got
it all in. You may have a look at Remstats sourcecode and documentation. Here's
an example picture of my setup of Remstats.

The picture shows uptime in days as green line. You see growing uptime and
stoppings by reboot or no line for no availabilty of snmp. Sorry that i do not
apend code for that, Thomas Erskine write it: Thanks to Thomas!

bye, Ecaroh

--
Gerhard Ecaroh Froehlich, Systemadministrator

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Size: 4k (5088 bytes)