[rrd-users] Re: mrtg-rrd - WeekFormat and GrowRight

Uffe R. B. Andersen urb at twe.net
Thu Jun 20 22:52:20 MEST 2002

At 07:32 20-06-2002 +0200, Tobias Oetiker wrote:
>change it in the rrd_graph.c source

I thought it would be somthing like that, but I was asking because I'm
stupid, not because I'm lazy ;-) So, for the sake of an hopeless C
ignorant, could you please be more specific? Somewhere along these lines, I
guess:

#if HAVE_STRFTIME
         strftime(graph_label,99,im->xlab_user.stst,localtime(&tilab));

??

>this is not implemented in rrdtool

Well, that's just too bad then - I can get used to that, no big deal :)

--
Med venlig hilsen - Sincerely
Uffe R. B. Andersen - mailto:urb at twe.net
http://www.twe.net/