[rrd-users] Re: Date

Warnes, Jason SDH warnesj at sdh.sk.ca
Sat Jun 22 04:51:40 MEST 2002

This email message happened before I was a member of this list, but I found
out what your problem was.  The Perl Time::Local library it's assuming your
month range is between 0-11.  So if you're not subtracting one from your
month there will be a calculation error.  I just ran into this same problem
and spent the last hour trying to figure it out.  I hope this helps.
Jason...