[rrd-users] ?subjectþlp->rrdtool 1.0.38 and rrgrapher

Peter.Janda at na.manpower.com Peter.Janda at na.manpower.com
Tue Jun 25 18:08:49 MEST 2002

I have attempted to use the combination mentioned above. I am receiving
errors immediately even when the rrdtutorial test.rrd
file is the input. I have e-mailed Dave P. (the author) and he considers
the issue related to the combination of AIX 4.3.3.0, rrdtool-1.0.38,
and rrgrapher.cgi.

This is what occurs on any input file, (including the tutorial test.rrd).
Does anyone have similar problems?

<RRDs::fetch('/mp/shr/tools/performance/rrd/db/test1.rrd', 'AVERAGE', '-s', 0, '-e', 0):  start time: unparsable time>

I am able to use the built in graph feature of rrdtool to create a .gif. And rrdtool info works just like it should.

Peter Janda