[rrd-users] Real World Task

Alex Kourafas Alex.Kourafas at ciwave.com
Fri Mar 1 22:19:02 MET 2002

What I'm tring to do is get and graph ip accounting infomation from my cisco router on a per user basis, if I issue:
[root at firewall src]# snmpwalk server public .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.4.9.1.4

I get
  enterprises.9.2.4.9     .1.4.        216.246.18.156. 12.18.122.173 = 1904
which is:
[libckaccounting table] [OID outbyts]     [src]            [dest]         [Bytes]

I want to chop off the "enterprises.9.2.4.9.1.4.216.246.18.156."

and use the dest and bytes fields to feed them into RRDTOOL

Any help would be appricated, especially if someone know a more appropriate place to ask this question.

Thanks
Alex