[rrd-users] RRDtool and cisco memory

Cole, Greg (Austin) Greg.Cole2 at compaq.com
Wed Mar 6 20:23:41 MET 2002

	Starting disclaimer...I am a novice at RRD.  Since upgrading to
RRD the memory graph's on the cisco are showing current memory free and
used as 0.  However memory stats are being collected as the averages and
max #'s are correct.  I've searched google and the list and have not
found this discussed.  Any idea's ??

Greg Cole
Austin Network Support
512-432-8120

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It
helps
if you have some kind of football team or some nuclear weapons, but at
the
very least you need a beer." -Frank Zappa