[rrd-users] Re: Graphs shifted back in time

Michel Blanc mblanc at erasme.org
Thu Mar 7 10:06:42 MET 2002

Dear Alex,

You were right.
BTW, while searching google, I found one on your previous answers in the
list, so sorry for the duplication.
SetEnv TZ CET fixes the problem.

I still don't get why apache starts with a timezone different than the
one used on the machine itself ? Is this "a feature" ?

Thanks again.

Michel.

--
Michel Blanc