[rrd-users] New to RRDTool

trego, bud bud.treg at aspeninst.org
Wed Mar 13 17:51:47 MET 2002

This is my second attempt to get the RRDTool to work with MRTG on a Windows
2000 server. I have MRTG running fine, but when I install the RRDTool and
update the config files I get the following error:

C:\mrtg-2.9.18\bin>perl mrtg dcint2501rtr.cfg

"-" is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program
or batch file.

ERROR: Cannot update c:\wwwmrtg\192.168.1.2_1.rrd with 'nnn:nnn:nnn' rrdopen
can't open c:\wwwmrtg\192.168.1.2_1.rrd.  No such file or directory.

I have double checked the configuration files and security but all seems
well.

What am I doing wrong?