[rrd-users] Re: New to RRDTool

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Thu Mar 14 15:20:32 MET 2002

<rant>
If you demand such immediate response, where's my check for your
technical support?  Or for that matter, for everyone else?  Have you
sent anything to Tobi as an appreciation?  Probably not.
</rant>

I'll take a stab, and yes, this is an MRTG question...

It looks like you are trying to reverse the in and out on one target.

How many targets are in this config?  Trim it down to one, and add each
target, one by one, until this error comes up.  That is your problem
configuration.

Paul

>>> "trego, bud" <bud.treg at aspeninst.org> 03/14/02 08:27AM >>>
What good is this list serve if no one answers your questions?