[rrd-users] RRDTool graph question: one data point a day, then it starts at 1 6:00, not 00:00 in PST (-08:00)

Hsiao, Chang-Ping CHsiao at corp.untd.com
Wed Mar 20 23:46:18 MET 2002

Hi!

    So far this seems happens only when I plot one datum a day.  No matter
how I try to manipulate the EPOCH used to create an RRD, update an RRD, the
result by fetch the RRD will always show hour 16 for now and hour 17 when it
becomes PDT.  (I thought it should become hour 15.)

    Does anyone know how to fix this?  If so, may I ask for help?  Thanks.

Chang-Ping Hsiao
NetZero, Inc.
(805) 418-2252