[rrd-users] ANNOUNCE rrdtool 1.0.35

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Thu Mar 21 00:10:10 MET 2002

Folks,

I have just released rrdtool 1.0.35. The reason is, that it
contains an interesting bugfix for graphs where you are drawing
data from two different RRAs which have different resolutions ...
things should finally work as advertised ...

http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/pub

cheers
tobi
(I should realy get som sleep instead of spening every
non-office minute hacking on rrdtool and mrtg all the time.)

Here is the full change log:

= 1.0.35 2001/03/20 -- Tobi

- 2002/03/20 -- Tobi
  * fixed longstanding off by 1 bug in CDEF for cases where RRDs
    with different step sizes were mixed in one CDEF

- 2002/03/13 -- Tobi
  * Deal with cases where Config{cc} contains an absolute path to
    perls
    C compiler.
- 2002/03/14 -- Matt Galvin <mgalvin at dandd.com>
  * new OS detector config files which can deal with macos X

--
/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker, ETZ J97, ETH, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland