[rrd-users] Defining the time range via HTML Form

Reinhard Weissenbrunner reini at leox.net
Fri Mar 22 04:14:40 MET 2002

hi folks,
Is someone graphing a "customized" time range from rrd-files ?
I am thinking of a "HTML-Form where you can select "start" and "end" time
and then, generating and displaying the png file as "result"..
in fact, "end" will be equal "now" in most cases,
but the "start" value could easily defined, since rrdtool graph accepts
values like "-4h, -4d, -4w"..

the RRDTool backend is working fine, and a html-form based frontend would be
great, especially for
"zooming" in to interestning time segments..

It seems to be the right challenge for a perl-newbie like me...
Every hint or tip is highly apreciated..

<swoosh - perl-books crashing against my head>....
ok ok. :-)
a few examples:
http://www.access.at/reinitest/

cheers