[rrd-users] Re: RRDTOOL and MRTG - Data out of bounds problems

Luís Marta lmarta at fccn.pt
Tue Mar 26 16:16:19 MET 2002

Hi.
I've been having more or less the same odd-spikes problem in RRD-TOOL. And i
can't figure out why, some graphics have spikes at one time, others at
another time, even when the data is read from the same router, with no
pattern whatsoever...
It's not a reload in the router, it's not the counter that went back to
zero, ...?
Anyone has ideas?

Thanx,

Luis Marta.