[rrd-users] Averages for graphed data

Faruk Grozdanic faruk at frontierdev.com
Fri Mar 29 19:35:07 MET 2002

Hello,

I have recently converted MRTG to use RRDtool. I think it is great, way
better then graphing that MRTG does. One thing that I would like is to
find the MAX & MIN values in the data that I am graphing. When MRTG did
the graphs it had a couple of lines on the bottom with, let us say, in
bytes Max, in bytes MIN, in Bytes AVERAGE values. I do not see an option
for this in rrdgraph manual. If someone knows how to generate this data
with rrdtool graph option, it would be great.

Thanks

Faruk G.