[rrd-users] Re: CGI Script Problem

Leigh Sharpe lsharpe at pacificwireless.com.au
Fri May 3 01:49:26 MEST 2002

Try it this way:
 Use a single HTML form to gather the start and end dates required. Submit
this form to a seperate script based on RRDCGI which will then create the
graph for you using the dates you pass to it. Something like this:

#!/usr/local/rrdtool-1.0.33/bin/rrdcgi
<HTML>
 <BODY>
<P>
Daily Graph
<P>
 <RRD::GRAPH Kimberley.gif
 --start <RRD::CV FROM> --end <RRD::CV TO>

etc...

Regards,
             Leigh

Leigh Sharpe