[rrd-users] Re: Turning off normalisation in RRD's

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Tue May 14 05:32:35 MEST 2002

It would be nice.  I think over on the developers
list there is something being tested for an ABSOLUTE
CF...maybe check with them?

Paul

>>> "Adam Clark" <adam.clark at ngv.vic.gov.au> 05/13/02 23:22 PM >>>

It would be nice to have an ABSOLUTE CF or something similar.  so aslong as
the entry is made within the step size it is just copied in, rather than
being normalised.  I think it would be usefull in a few cases.

Adam