[rrd-users] newbie question

Brendan Pratt bpratt at overflow.net.au
Tue May 14 06:53:40 MEST 2002

Hi,

Just got hold of rrdtool, and am keen to get everything monitored here, but
unfortunately I can't seem to come to grips with how to set things up
properly.

One of the first things I want to do, is to graph my MGE UPS I have here,
via its SNMP port, to display voltage in/out, load, and a few other things.
I can snmpwalk the UPS fine, but I'm still coming to terms with snmp as
well.

Any tips or examples would be appreciated, because once I get one thing
working, I'm sure I can work out the rest myself, but I need that one 'real
world' example I can work from.

Thanks in advance !