[rrd-users] Re: how do I do calculations to STDOUT?

Meece, Clifford T (MVC) MeeceCT at bp.com
Mon May 20 20:48:57 MEST 2002

Just specify /dev/null as the output and use the PRINT command rather than
the GPRINT command to pull out your values.  I have done something similar.
You can use the 'fetch' option, but then you have to grab all the data and
do your other mods on it (potentially) rather than using the builtin power
of the CDEF.

Cliff Meece
BP NextGen
Chicago Cantera 1