[rrd-users] Re: FW: rrd tool on win2k

UFRGS_Juliano_Santos at Dell.com UFRGS_Juliano_Santos at Dell.com
Tue May 28 18:40:41 MEST 2002

Hi!

	I am making some testes using Mrtg and Rrdtool in a Win2000 machine.

	Here are some tips that are important to make the system working
properly, I hope this may help you.

	In your cfg file you must include the following lines:

	# change the log format of mrtg to rrd log type
	LogFormat: rrdtool
	# you must specify the path for de RRDs.pm
	PathAdd: c:/rrdtool/perl-shared/t
	LibAdd: c:/rrdtool/perl-shared

	Please read the reference page, in the documentation with in MRTG,
for more details about the command lines above.

	When using rrdtool and mrtg, mrtg does not create the web pages
anymore. So I suggest you to download the 14all.cgi  that will help you on
creating the WebPages. URL http://my14all.sourceforge.net/

Regards

Juliano