[rrd-users] Re: Just a basic question... one or multiple RRDs?

Serge Maandag serge.maandag at staff.zeelandnet.nl
Mon Nov 18 15:54:51 MET 2002

I'd always go for multiple rrd's, because adding or removing a ds from a
rrd is a pain in certain places.

So unless you are afraid that you'll have an amazing number of rrd files
or if you are definately sure that you will never have to alter the
number of ds's in the rrd, go for the 1 ds per rrd setup.

Serge.