[rrd-users] Re: NMIS & RRD

Serge Maandag serge.maandag at staff.zeelandnet.nl
Tue Nov 26 10:19:04 MET 2002

Perl has a list of locations in the variable @INC. Those are the
locations it looks for modules.
The module you need is RRDs.pm

either it is located at /usr/local/rrdtool/lib/perl/auto/RRDs/RRDs.so
(do ls -l /usr/local/rrdtool/lib/perl/auto/RRDs/RRDs.so to see if it is)
and the script has no rights to read it

or

RRDs.pm is not located there. If so, do a "locate RRDs.pm", copy the
name of the dir it's in and add
use lib '<name of dir>' to the header of your script.

Serge Maandag