[rrd-users] Problem with SLAMon

Eric Brown eric at register.com
Wed Nov 27 00:56:26 MET 2002

I configured rrdtool, Cricket, and SLAMon. I think there's some issue with
data collection times. When I run SLAMon from the command prompt, I get the
following error message:

updateWorkingHourAvailability:
outputRRD=/home/SLAMon/output/workingHours/register.com.rrd Tue Nov 26
00:05:00 2002 (1038287100):0
ERROR while updating /home/SLAMon/output/workingHours/register.com.rrd:
illegal attempt to update using time 1038243900 when last update time is
1038286800 (minimum one second step)
[SLAMon at devops SLAMon]$

My rrd's are also onot being updated regularly. (obviously)

Has anyone ever seen this error before? If so, please tell me how you
resolved it.

Thanks

Eric Brown
Register.com, Inc.