[rrd-users] Re: Area under graph?

Serge Maandag serge.maandag at staff.zeelandnet.nl
Wed Nov 27 11:13:24 MET 2002

Yes,

You can put whatever you like in a PRINT statement. I myself do this:

I put tildes as separators in my PRINT statement

PRINT:max0b:MAX:uplink1~max~%.1lf~Mbps
PRINT:max1b:MAX:uplink2~max~%.1lf~Mbps

And when I get the output from the PRINT statement, I seperate the
different items and build a table from them.
$stuff holds the output from the PRINT statement.

$output .= "<table>";
for my $line (@$stuff) {
    $output .= "<tr>";
    grep {$output .= "<td>$_</td>\n"} split "~", $line;
    $output .= "</tr>";
}
$output .= "</table>";

So now $output holds a table with the values.

Equally you could stash $start and $end in there.

Serge Maandag