[rrd-users] Compiling of rrd-tool

cas at lpmail.com cas at lpmail.com
Tue Oct 1 15:11:18 MEST 2002

Hi.

I'm new to rrd-tools, and I'm having some problems in compiling it.
I'm working on a SGI Unix machine with IRIX 6.5.16m as OS.
Using perl 5.004, gcc 3.04 and rrd-tool.1.0.39.
I have tampered with it for several days now, and my conclusion is,
that I'm not familiar enough with compilers and all that stuff, to make it
work.
Is there anybody out there who can offer some help (I can send the output
from
sh configure, and the compilation) or maybe someone who has compiled
rrd-tool.1.0.39 on a SGI platform.

Regards
Carsten Soetofte
Sys Admin