[rrd-users] Re: RRD Fetch always shows Nan

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Thu Oct 10 13:29:38 MEST 2002

On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 12:27:30PM +0100, Phil.Daws at daimlerchryslerservices-it.co.uk wrote:

> Alex :
>
> What I was trying to say is that when I specified a epoch time which fell on
> exactly HH:MM:00 and not HH:MM:26 (ie. had seconds aswell) it worked.

If you are surprised that is the case then you lack knowledge.
And no, this does not mean you need to do the updates on n*300.

> Yes, I understand my fetch syntax was incorrect and should have just specified
> the -s <epoch_time> option only.

No.

I'm not going to explain to you personally what I already
explained multiple times in the tutorial, the faq site and many
other posts on this list.  This discussion ends here.