[rrd-users] Re: RRD graphing but y axis value strange

Charles Menzes charles at lunarmedia.net
Wed Oct 23 19:07:36 MEST 2002

Thanks!
I actually read Alex's tutorial 3 times and the 'm' meaning still eluded
me. Reading it once again, and I see the blurb under 'graphics with
math'. I found that adding

 --units-exponent 0

replaced the '100 m' with the 0.1 that I had hoped for. Is this the
correct way to combat this? Or is there another standard method that
should be considered the "correct" way?

Thanks,
Charles