[rrd-users] Re: Using the calendar to choose the start point for a graph

Henning Markussen hem at dmdata.dk
Thu Oct 24 14:00:15 MEST 2002

Hi !

Thanx for all the input, but i where thinking more like clicking on a
calendar like this

So that you can choose what the start time should be, i know that i could
program it
my self, but if someone allready made it, why bother coding it again ?

- Henning

"Tbrown" <tom.brown at europe.creative.com>
24-10-02 13:50