[rrd-users] Re: Lazy mode with 14all-1.1.cgi routers.cgi mrtg-rrd.cgi ?

Serge Maandag serge.maandag at staff.zeelandnet.nl
Thu Oct 31 18:33:59 MET 2002

I have used mrtg-rrd.cgi myself. It uses the lazy option by default.
The other 2 may or may not use it. Check the source code and look for a line that says something like "RRds::graph @options"
If it's not lazy, but you want it too be, add the lazy switch by doing: push @options, ("-l");

That will only work if the script writes the image to disk. If it writes to standard out, you cannot make it lazy.

Serge.