[rrd-users] test: unknown operator -B/usr/ccs/bin/

Ihtesham Khan ikhan at san.rr.com
Thu Sep 12 06:47:39 MEST 2002

I can't seem to get past the configure on Solaris9 workstation. I have gcc installed and its in the path. Can someone please give a hint. Thanks.

# export CC=gcc
# ./configure
creating cache ./config.cache
checking host system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.9
checking target system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.9
checking build system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.9
checking for a BSD compatible install... /opt/sfw/bin/ginstall -c
checking for working aclocal... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake... found
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... missing
checking for perl... /usr/local/bin/perl
checking for shared library extension... so
checking for the C compiler perl wants to use to build its modules... ./configure: test: unknown operator -B/usr/ccs/bin/