[rrd-users] sun4-solaris-64int not supported yet

Jason Signalness jsignalness at btinet.net
Mon Sep 23 18:11:37 MEST 2002

Hello again,

I've almost got RRD & Cricket working without errors, with the exception
of this "sun4-solaris-64int not supported yet" error.

Basically, when I hit the cricket cgi to generate some graphs, the
graphs work but the summary line indicates "Current values not
available: Architecture sun4-solaris-64int not supported yet."

Some members of the Cricket list thought it might be an issue with my
RRD Perl module.

This module was built on a Solaris 8 box (64-bit arch).  I'm not sure
where the error comes from, exactly.

Has anyone seen this?

Thanks in advance,

--