[rrd-users] rrdtool integration using mrtg-rrd

Augusto Castelan Carlson carlson at npd.ufsc.br
Wed Sep 25 19:30:55 MEST 2002

Hi!

I trying to do the RRDtool integration with MRTG, but I´m getting this
error:

Error: RRDs::graph failed, can't parse DEF
'in=c:/mrtg-img/target.rrd:ds0:AVERAGE' -2

I´m trying with mrtg-rrd.cgi and the config start is this one:

# EDIT THIS to reflect all your MRTG config files
BEGIN { @config_files = qw(c:/mrtg/conf/mrtg.cfg); }

In the address location: httP://localhost/cgi-bin/mrtg-rrd.cgi/target.html

Mrtg is working and the rrd DB is being updated.

It´s a windows 2000 professional with apache 2 for test. If it work I
will do the RRDtool integration in a w2k with IIS.

Thank you!

Augusto Castelan Carlson
Florianópolis - SC - Brasil